Rover A 3.65 FT-K2 CNC Machining Center
Item Number: 119
Category: CNC Machines (Flat Table),Customer Listings
Model: Rover A 3.65 FT K2
Serial Number: 22567
Condition: Under Power
The Rover A 3.65 FT K2 Version with 2 large work tables offer flexibility in machining. One common use for this model is to have one table set up for Nesting and the other set up with Vacuum Pods for Point to Point Style Machining.
This is one of the best CNC Machining Centers ever made by Biesse !
- Working Field: X = 6,450 mm (254") / Y = 1290 mm (50.7") / Z = 140 mm (5.5")
- Axes Stroke: X = 6930 mm (272.8") / Y = 1640 mm (64.5") / Z = 200 mm (7.87")
- Table is made from Stratified Phenolic with a 30mm pitch grid for to accept Vacuum Hold Down Pods
- 6 Back Stops, 6 Front Stops and 4 Stops (2 on each end) provide front, back, and side references.
- 2 Busch Mink 1322AV Rotary Claw High Performance Vacuum Pumps (recently serviced)
- Powerful 16.1 HP HSD Electrospindle with HSK-F63 Adaptor (Air-cooled)
- 18 Position Ride Along Rotary Style Automatic Tool Changer
- Tool Length Pre-setter for accurate tooling.
- BH 21L Boring Block: 14 Vertical Drill Spindles (7) in X-axis and (7) in Y-axis
- 3 Independent Double Sided Horizontal Drill Spindles (2) in X-axis and (1) in Y-axis
- 2.3 HP Saw Unit with 120mm (4.7") Saw Blade (needs servicing)
- PC-based Control System XP600 PC with Windows Operating System, Color Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse
- BiesseWorks and BiesseNest Software Included
Ready for immediate sale